Dr. Christopher has been a licensed chiropractor since 1988 and is also a family nurse practitioner. Originally from the Chicago area, he moved to escape the cold and snow.
Dr. Cecil has been freeing people from pain in Albuquerque, NM since 1990. As a Chiropractor and Nurse Practitioner with experience, he is committed to promoting the health and well being of his patients.
Dr. Cecil uses a 'whole person approach' when taking care of his patients. By combining the very best hands-on-technique, state of the art physiotherapy procedures, nutritional advice, contemporary stretching and exercise instruction and muscle/massage therapy, Dr. Cecil is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
- Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) Samford University, 2012
- Registered Nurse (Bachelors of Science) BSN Hardin-Simmons University, 2010
- Advanced Practice Chiropractor (APC) certification, 2009
- Certified to rate and grade physical impairments 2006, American Academy of Disability Evaluating Physicians.
- Low speed rear impact crash reconstruction certification 2001, Spine Research Institute San Diego/Texas A&M University
- Diplomat, American Board of Chiropractic Orthopedists, Logan College of Chiropractic, 1997.
- Study of Internal Medicine, three week intensive course and clinical rounds: University of Moscow, Russia, 1995.
- Advanced Certification in the Diagnosis, Treatment, and Management of Motor Vehicle Cervical Acceleration/Deceleration Trauma: Spinal Research Institute of San Diego 1994-1995 and 2000.
- Post graduate study in impairment ratings, on the use of AMA Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, 1991.
- Diplomat, National Board of Chiropractic Examiners,1988.
- National College of Chiropractic, Lombard, Illinois, Doctor of Chiropractic (DC), 1988
- Doctorate of Chiropractic (DC)
- Masters of Nursing (Advance Practice, Nurse Practitioner, CNP)
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Diplomate of the American Board of Chiropractic Orthopedists (DABCO)
COURSES AND LECTURES:
'The Diagnosis and Treatment of Myofascial Pain Syndrome' Course Instructor. Sponsored by the University of New Mexico School of Medicine. 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2012, 2013, 2015 & 2016 Lecturer, the University of New Mexico, Physicians Assistant Department 'Spinal and Musculoskeletal Conditions,' 2003 and 2004.
HONORS AND AWARDS
- Teaching Assistant-Gross Anatomy Lab. 1986-1988. National College of Chiropractic.
- Colonel Sanders Scholarship (For Achievement.) 1986 & 1987.
- Illinois Benedictine University Scholarship (For Achievement) 1982.
IME Provider for the New Mexico 'Approved List of Independent Medical Examination Providers' for the Workers' Compensation Judges'
- Certified in 'Evaluation of Disability and Impairment Rating,' American Academy of Disability Evaluating Physicians, 2006.
- Low Speed Rear Impact Crash Reconstruction, Spine Research Institute of San Diego, 2001
- Advanced Certification for the Treatment of Whiplash Associated Disorders, Spine Research Institute of San Diego, 1999
- Impairment Rating, Parker Chiropractic College, 1991
- Acupuncture, National College of Chiropractic, 1988
- Certified Nurse Practitioner: New Mexico (2013)
- Licensed to practice as a Chiropractic Physician in: New Mexico 1989
Scott Denbigh, D.C.
Scott Denbigh, D.C.
Chiropractic Physician, Certified Personal Trainer
Dr. Denbigh graduated from Western States Chiropractic school in Portland Oregon in 1989. He is originally from the Washingtion, D.C. area and has been practicing in New Mexico since 1993.
CREDENTIALS AND EDUCATION
- US Naval Academy, 1974
- University of Arizona, 1980
- Western States Chiropractic College, 1989
- Certified Nutritional Health Coach, 1996
- Personal Training Certification, 2005
- Auto/whiplash injuries
- Myofascial/muscle injuries
- Active Release muscle technique
- Exercise rehabilitation
John Vawter D.C.
Dr. Vawter graduated from Parker Chiropractic University in Dallas, Texas in 2002. He graduated from Eastern NM University but was raised in a military family and traveled the world as he grew up. He practiced in Texas for several years and finally returned to New Mexico to practice Chiropractic in 2006.
- Auto/Whiplash injuries
- Manual and Low force Adjusting
- Myofascial and Muscular Injuries
- Exercise Rehabilitation